This is a picture that BriarRose Smith took at the Second Elevation in May 2015.
Reasons why I want to take pictures like this:
1-Thirds. This picture uses the rule of thirds accurately to create an aesthetically pleasing picture.
2-Color. This picture uses color and the rule of thirds quite well for the same outcome as above.
3-Focus. The focus rocks. In relation the the rule of thirds, the focus lies on the vertical line on the right, adding to the intrigue of the picture.
4-Soft. (for lack of a better word) The lack of focus on both the subjects left hand and the target keep the viewers attention going back to the subject, and the viewer where the subject is.
5-Viewpoint. This picture could have easily been zoomed out to "get the full picture." However, zooming in this much cuts off the tips of the bow and creates interest. The only critique I could think of giving is that the tip of the subjects elbow is cut of. But other than that...
This Photo is AMAZING!
I want to take pictures like this.

No comments:
Post a Comment